Saturday, November 27, 2010

DIY Part 2 : Polish Signal Lens & Adding Reflectors.

This is how the car looks without the tail lights, sila abaikan payung and rod hitam tu. Removing the bulb holder from the whole tail lights is quite an easy task because everything is sealed using screws, nut and rubber because Other oldschool car's their tail lights are sealed using silicone or glue.



Start by removing the bulb holder and the lenses and begin cleaning process, I'm using a used tooth brush to clean the narrow area, I dont wanna miss any spot because the next time im doing this DIY thing is gonna be another 20 years from now. LOL



Done polishing and spraying chrome paint to the bulb holder, I'm using hair dryer for quick drying at the narrow spots, its raining while I'm doing this theres no sunlight to dry it.



the rubber between the tail lights and the body has already worn out, so this is 1 of the reason why my rear boot become wet when heavy rains. so I sealed the space using a silicone, at least this will stop water from entering my boot.

now my kambing's tail light is much much brigher than before ! hehe

5 comments:

  1. canteek..x sabar tgu hg bawak aku ronda2.hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. kau mana nak naik kete aku.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kenapa tak polish sekali lens lampu belakang tu? Semua boleh guna method drill tu..

    ReplyDelete
  4. lampu blakang pn aku buat skali. tp tak de sape nak amek gmbr tngh polish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice..follow you..
    follow me back..hehehe

    ReplyDelete