Thursday, October 6, 2011

Volvo 240 GL Spring

Recently I came across a Post on a forum which is about changing Standard KP61 Spring, A very low costs and practical upgrade from my point of view

I directly contact the person who did the spring conversion, his screen name is Abah Hensem he uses 240GL Volvo Spring and he told me exactly what to do and the pros and cons of this conversion.

The best part is it does not require any modification just plug n play. :D

so I went Chop Shop searching for this spring it was quite difficult.



the actual spring colour was black but I kinda have leftover canspay and I spray the spring (konon2 nmpk macam baru la) unfortunately I ran out of spray in the middle of the process so there it is, uncompleted spray progress. buruk kan ? aku tau. takpayah cakap haha. nanti spring ni duk kt tayar gak, bkn ada org nak tngk pun. :p

and I also sprayed my fuel cover into chrome colour maybe I'll draw domo kun on it later on. hehe



and dont mind the hairdryer, I used it to dry the paint quickly

No comments:

Post a Comment