Wednesday, August 22, 2012

New Limbs and Bushings :D

after long awaited and enduring hearing the rattling dashboard, interior, and the car itself each time i drive through uneven roads and humps i finally get my hands on new sets of lower arms, tierods, and some other bushings.
it feels like hari raya comes early and it hurts my wallet real bad.
but its for my own comfort of driving and safety so safety comes first ! here's photo of my current undercarrage parts

here's new sets of lowerarm, tierod ends, stabilizer bush, and stuff..

no more rattling dashboard whenever I drive into bumps and holes.

2 comments:

  1. When on earth do u blogging? How come i didn't know about this??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saya tidaklah hebat pun dalam blog2 ni. maka dengan itu saya malu hendak memberitahu anda. tambahan pula anda lebih hebat dalam blog2 ni. lagi lah saya berasa inferior.

    ReplyDelete