Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Frustration Level 999999999999999999.

First there's this float leaking problem which forced me to bought a new 1 and i did, it really cost me my money.

Secondly here comes the ultimate frustration, after tearing my car's interior the body was devastating and I dont mind all the rust and holes because it could just be patched with new piece of metal
But here comes the ultimate frustration which is my car as been crumpled at the center between the hand brake leaver and the rear seat no wonder the rear wasnt heavily damage after the collision with the lorry i had some where in march.

I'm mentally broken by this crumple in the mid section of the car, this can be repair but it will not be as good as the original and it would cost me more than my budget.
Pomen Yala Autowork crew advised me to get another KP chasis instead of repairing this one because this body isn't worth saving if budget is the master.

So my KP is to be strip to its chasis and sold the chasis to a scrap metal. :( "Kita kena lepaskan benda yg kita sayang, untuk dapat benda yang lebih kita sayang " - Mat Jey 2012

1 comment:

  1. R.I.P Kambing Kemek!
    Been truthful and serving you all this years.. gonna miss seeing amer with his KP. :(

    ReplyDelete