Thursday, October 21, 2010

KL - Penang

After raya break I need to get back to Penang so I wanted to take my ToyoPet with me coz I thought it would be much easier to find parts here in the northern region. I went to fetch my friends in Klang and we continue our journey to Penang *I still haven't fix the brake problem*. It was a smooth ride, until the day started to get dark and I switch on the headlights my cockpit lamp is not working. If cockpit lamp is not working meaning my tail lights is also not working. I notice that my fuse got fried, and I stop and replace new fuse but the new 1 got fried too and I'm running out of new fuse =.=" so takpe lah, I just continue on. Actually its very dangerous driving in the night without a tail light, someone could just hit you on the rear (elehh macam la kete lain sume laju sngt nak kejar kete aku dr blakang) hahaha *perasan kete laju, padahal kete lembab je*.

Alhamdullilah, We reached Penang safely and everything went well despite the tail lamp not working.

So the next week I send my car Abang Sharm's workshop for wiring troubleshooting, so i have to leave the car there for nearly a month, the foremen found out that the whole distributor box has fried and causing short circuits which also fried my fuses each time i change a new one.

The foreman replaced the old wiring with the new one and it costs me alot (pokkaiii suda), after that he continue on troubleshooting and my alternator got fried too. (kena tambah duit lagii....sayang kereta punya pasal. sobs) so i change my alternator too !

long story short, the car is done undergoing wiring repairs and I hope that it will never happen again. I went to pickup my kambing today around 4:00 PM and I'm very happy to have it back. ILY AAY 5909.

No comments:

Post a Comment