Friday, October 22, 2010

Kurang bernasib baik.

After few hours of regaining my Kambing, I continue doing my Assignments and stuff and later on at night I went to cruising on it, and suddenly I hear something snapped in under the hood, and I heard whipping sound ( macam bunyi benda getah melibas ) I stop the car and pop the hood, and there goes my belting. =.= (duit laggiiii Hampeh!) Actually I'm very lucky that the belting that snaps is the air-cond belt. So takpe lah, I drive home slowly. Nasib baik la the belting snaps tak kena radiator fan. kalau tak nak beli kipas baru lagi...

so the next morning after presentation I went to nearest sparepart shop, and buy new belt. and it fit just nice. so takpe lah 1 problem solved. then on my way home my radio is not working. I do some troubleshooting with my friend but we cant figure out whats the problem. The power is there but the radio wont work.

Malas dah nak check2, I took the car to accessory shop and the guy just flip2 something and walla the radio work. ( hampeh punya radio) and the guy charge me RM10 for just a stupid check! WTF !? takpe lah nak tak nak bayar jugak. kalau taknak bayar jgn pegi betul tak.

Afterthat went straight home and I wanted to close my car window and my window regulator pulak not working ! !~@#$%^&*()_ betul. haih so I took the thing out and do some cleaning WD40, pressure air gun and stuff still not working. The day started to get dark, I ran to the closest halfcut shop but they didnt have anything like it. I went to sparepart shop the tauke is trying to kill me by placing the price on the thing. gila punya tauke.

Long story short i didn't buy the window regulator, and when I reach home i cover up my driver door with plastic and I took the radio out incase someone wanted to steal something in my car. haih sedih nya. baru berapa jam of kambing repossession dah jadi macam ni.

later that night it started to rain. nasibbaik la I did cover the door with plastic. kalau tak confirm boleh bela ikan dlm kereta tu... haih.

can you imagine all 3 problems in 1 day. its like MILO 3-in-1 punya air tu. Banyak betul la cabaran dugaan membela kambing ni.. sobs.

so i guess i call it a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment