Saturday, October 16, 2010

no helmets, no pads , NO BRAKES just bail.

after few weeks the car is sleeping under my porch, it was on hari raya break i went for brakeservo hunting and i bought 1 from a friend from an online forum he claimed that its still working in good condition when he replace it with new 1 into his car, then the next day i went to install the new brake servo but it dsnt work as it should.so i call the seller and lucky me he agrees to return give me refund for the item. thankyou. so i re-install the old break servo. few days past it was the 3rd hari raya and i decided to go home take my starlet and just bail driving it without proper brakes to ipoh, cause ipoh is very well known for cheap parts and good workmanship. i left my car in a friends workshop for few days and i go for parts hunting, unfortunately i dont hv my camera with me that time, i found so many rare items on that half-cut shop. so i bought a used brake servo and install it immediately and it is working. yay ! and so i drove my car back to KL and i was very happy. not very happy im still upset about the car wont rev more than 3k. haish.

2 comments: